Thursday, July 12, 2007

Low-Alcohol Drink Cure Alcoholism: Introduction 2007


Low-Alcohol Drinks Cure Alcoholism

Low-Alcohol Drinks (LADs) Cure Alcoholism. This quest started in the year 1999, when I first discovered that by opting to the LADs, successfully removed my fast 15 years of chronic alcohol dependence or the alcoholism. Of course this ‘wisdom remedy’ known since ancient times I only ‘re-discovered’ it with some modification and named it as the “Zero Alcohol Drink”(ZAD)* method.

*ZAD (Zero Alcohol Drink) is a relative "TERM". It points to the reduced (minimized) proportion of alcohol v/v that the drink contains. At time to time it can reach down to Zero. The Biological drinking Need (Thirst , Taste, and the stomach) Satiation (BNS) plays most important part in it. The ZAD (beverage), even when having no-alcohol in it, "represents" a replacement of that Alcohol Drink.

In the year 2000, I was able to publish its book titled: “A Scientific Method to Minimize Alcohol: THE ZERO ALCOHOL DRINK THEORY”. Its book-review got published in THE NEW INDIAN EXPRESS – Science Express on Tuesday 20th June 2000; and in the UK Journal “Addiction” (April 2001) 96, pp. 657-58. Thereafter its landmark website ‘Alcoholics Curewell’
http://www.geocities.com/alcoholics_curewell was launched in the year 2003.

Today the ZAD ideas are more mature represented by its latter papers: 1). “The WHO & USDHHS Promoted World Alcoholism Mess – The Biggest World Health Blunder”; published in the year 2004 and 2). “The Zero Alcohol Drink Alcohol Detoxification Clinical Trial (ZAD-ADCT)” published in the year 2005. These two papers are based on my deep research study under the ZAD perspective especially on the subject matter of ‘Alcohol Dependence Syndrome’ popularly known as the “alcohol addiction” or “alcoholism”.

However, it is in the year 2006 that first I found out that there goes on a major scientific misconduct in the alcohol research. This discovery although born out of my ZAD thinking nevertheless was a fundamental break-through from my earlier ZAD perspective. On this account my second website <
http://www.geocities.com/scientific_misconduct > launched in the year 2007, dedicated mainly to its paper publication. Its “blog” in the http://alcohol-research-misconduct.blogspot.com/


In this blog site I take up to publish the principle documents of my Zero Alcohol Drink (ZAD) findings, which came before in my Alcoholics-Curewell website. First comes its book titled: “A Scientific Method to Minimize Alcohol – THE ZERO ALCOHOL DRINK THEORY”. Here I publish only the first section of the book, which contains its “Preface” and the “Foreword”. Because its remains very pertinent still today in this subject matter. If any one interested in reading the rest the book please write to me and I will be sending a copy of the full book.

Thereafter, I will proceed into publishing its most important paper: “The Zero Alcohol Drink Alcohol Detoxification Clinical Trial (ZAD-ADCT)”, published in the year 2005. If any one interested in knowing about my other ZAD papers please let me know it by writing your comments in my recent posts in this blog and I will send a list or the copy of those papers.



The “ZAD BOOK –2000 Preface”, comes in the next post.


Hari or Harold is my Middle Name.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is very good thinking and suggestion. that there is treatment for alcohol.i want more information. that i can go through it and i can share to every one.
-------------------------------
dinesh
Alcohol abuse affects millions. This site has a lot of useful information.
http://www.alcoholabusecenter.com