Monday, July 16, 2007

ZAD-Alcohol Detoxification Treatment– Sec.2


Authors Note: - Zero Alcohol Drink – Alcohol Detoxification Clinical Therapy (ZAD-ADCT) is the most important Document so far in my ZAD venture. It was first published in 2005. In this blog publication, I divide it into its several small“subtitle” sections and post it one by one so to make it more appropriate to the blog reading.

This is its second section.





ZAD Earlier Publications

In the course of the year 1998, it became clear to me that I got completely cured of my alcohol addiction or alcoholism (dependence) by this Low- Alcohol Drinking method. In the next year 1999, I wrote and published this findings in this paper titled: A Scientific Method to Minimize Alcohol THE ZERO ALCOHOL DRINK THEORY’ and sent it mainly to the World Health Organization (WHO) and other leading worlds authorities health concerns in the field. There was not much of a response. In the year 2000, ‘Alcoholics Curewell’ was born (mainly with the testimony of my friend Victor Pais) and published the book of the same title[13]. It was mostly a revised version of my first ZAD paper in the book form. Neither there was much response to it this time either, except two book reviews. (Its web copies available in our Alcoholics Curewell book review section[10]). Luckily then I got subscription in the Addict-L mailing list[14], which helped me to learn a lot about the current addiction field its peoples, lobbies, politics involved! In between the years 2000 and 2003 I wrote many ZAD papers. In the year 2003 Curewell website[10] was launched, which gave me the opportunity to publish many of my ZAD papers. However, the concerned establishment authorities so far mostly remained silent and seem to have ignored my ZAD findings. Nevertheless I should admit that none of my previous ZAD book and the papers were compliant with the establishments “substance dependence” “terminologies” used in their disease classifications, diagnosis medical literatures[8, 9]. So it became highly important on my part to venture into a new ZAD-ADCT, which tries to incorporates all those terminologies, feedbacks and the advises and present a comprehensive ZAD Alcohol Detoxification Therapy so it may succeed in gaining their attention in this matter. There were other reasons especially the NIAAA Director T.K.Li’s letter suggesting me to submit my paper on this ZAD subject matter. All these reasons prompted me to take up this task.

(See its following part in the next post.)

Valerian Texeira.
http://www.geocities.com/scientific_misconduct
http://www.geocities.com/alcoholics_curewell
http://alcohol-research-misconduct.blogspot.com/
http://alcoholicscurewell.blogspot.com/

No comments: